WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a family of Mizrachi ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
yeahbaby

Are you a family of Mizrachi ? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a family of Mizrachi ?   Are you a family of Mizrachi ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 pm

We all know that there are 4 brothers that play poker professionally .So do yall come from a family of poker players ?

I grew up with 5 sisters and 6 brothers (i was 8th in line) and our oldest brother taught us how to play almost every card game and gamble at an early age.

We played a lot of Stud poker or Draw poker back then. As I got older ,I continue to play poker ,starting on Friday nights and ending on Monday morning before work .

At one point ,in my hometown you could count on someone having a poker game on any night of the week.

But anyways...I think I'm the only one that continue to play poker.Some time at family gathering we been known to pull out a deck and start a penny game Smile

My son at 15 thinks he knows how to play ..lol..he's a donk .My husband has never gamble and my twin girls wouldn't know an A spade from A club lol.

So i guess the only one ever going PRO would be me ! (in my dreams ) lol
Back to top Go down
0gimmeurchips0
0gimmeurchips0

PostSubject: Re: Are you a family of Mizrachi ?   Are you a family of Mizrachi ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Interesting story. No-one in my family plays poker at all. They seem to think I'm a degenerate for playing so often lol. I have 4 sisters, none of which are too bothered whether I gamble or not. I went on a holiday this year that Full Tilt paid for and the sis that also travelled was fairly impressed with that!!
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Are you a family of Mizrachi ?   Are you a family of Mizrachi ? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:18 am

mines either I have no one but me oh and my brother oh and my cousin naw i m just kidding its just me
Back to top Go down
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR
David A Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a family of Mizrachi ?   Are you a family of Mizrachi ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 am

My father plays from time to time, neither my brother or sister do. Tracy plays from time to time but not that often.

Sky's gonna be the next one in line though. Can't play with her on my lap anymore. She tries to push my chips in all the time lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a family of Mizrachi ?   Are you a family of Mizrachi ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a family of Mizrachi ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: