WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back from a longated hibernation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfDex
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER
WolfDex

Back from a longated hibernation Empty
PostSubject: Back from a longated hibernation   Back from a longated hibernation I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 pm

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge; I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there. I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. I follow and I lead."

" All the world is a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances; Each man in his time plays many parts "

" Our achievements of today are but the sum total of our thoughts of yesterday. You are today where the thoughts of yesterday have brought you and you will be tomorrow where the thoughts of today take you. "

" We know the truth, not only by the reason, but also by the heart. "

" The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved. "

" Behave when away from home as though you were in the presence of an honored guest. Employ the people as though you were assisting at an important sacrifice. Do not do to others what you would not like yourself. Then there will be no feelings of opposition to you, whether it is the affairs of a state that you are handling or the affairs of a family. "

" Let's Shuffle Up and Deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Back from a longated hibernation   Back from a longated hibernation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:28 am

welcome to your new forum wolf
Good to have you on board
make sure you stay active to get the most out of your new site we are a growing poker club that seeks good players who want to win serious money and build their bankroll
so surf your fourm and stop by the chatroom everyday to say high get rail support or even to check out your new friends and say hello
post and build up your poker points and have fun
we are here for each other
Back to top Go down
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
yeahbaby

PostSubject: Re: Back from a longated hibernation   Back from a longated hibernation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:30 am

Welcome Wolf and what Mrgreene said Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Back from a longated hibernation   Back from a longated hibernation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 am

cheers lol say hello to your new team member wolf baby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from a longated hibernation   Back from a longated hibernation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from a longated hibernation
Page 1 of 1