WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION Empty
PostSubject: FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION   FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:02 pm

FULL TILT ARE RUNNING THEIR TAKE 2 PROMOTION AGAIN.

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE. PLAY TWO RING GAMES SIMULTANEOUSLY AND EARN OVER 5 BONUS POINTS PER SESSION.

IF YOU DO THIS FOR 5 DAYS OUT THE FOLLOWING 10 DAYS YOU ARE REWARDED WITH A $5 BONUS.

IF HOWEVER YOU COMPLETE THIS TASK 9 DAYS OUT OF THE NEXT 10 YOU EARN YOURSELF A WHOPPING $25 BONUS.

THIS IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE EASIEST PROMOTION TO CLEAR ON FULL TILT. SIMPLY BUY IN FOR THE MINIMUM. SIT TIGHT AND WAIT TILL YOU GET A BIG HAND THEN GET THE CHIPS IN THE MIDDLE.

DAY ONE CLEARED PLAYING 1/2 cent GAMES NOT RISKING MORE THAN $1.60 AND ALREADY £1.20 IN PROFIT WITH 1 DAY CLEARED ALREADY.

GOOD LUCK

Last edited by Ian on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION   FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:16 pm

This promotion has now ended, but I made the $25 from it, and actually returned a profit on the ring games that I played to earn it, so all in all a very succesful promotion.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION   FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 am

Yea i tried this at one point i was thinking i was building but never built anything so it worked for everyone else but me GO FIGURE lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION   FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FULL TILT TAKE 2 PROMOTION
Page 1 of 1