WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Railing and the peanut gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carscomefirst
carscomefirst

Railing and the peanut gallery Empty
PostSubject: Railing and the peanut gallery   Railing and the peanut gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Having made it deep in many games, I love the support of my fellow jokerz. Many of us often watch others play and offer praise and encourge them. I think that is part of what I like about THIS forum over the others. If needed, there is someone to give you a boost, praise a well played hand, or if need be tell you you are being a donk. The encourgement and razzing here is second to none.

However, that being said, there are times when we go a little to far. What I mean is sometimes where we are just Rude to some of the other players in these games. If one of us is deep in a tourney that means the others are also deep in it. We should show the players the respect that they deserve.
Sure its fine to call out the player that makes a bonehead move and tell them the errors of thier ways, but to berate a player that has been grinding thier way through the field should not be accepted.

When we rail our fellow jokerz, we represent the forum.

When we represent the forum we should do it with pride and integrity.

Lets be know as the team that knows how to rail a player and not just another nut in the peanut gallery.

Cars

p.s. i miss the spellcheck
Back to top Go down

Railing and the peanut gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: POKER DISCUSSION :: POKER ADVICE AND TUITION-
Jump to: