WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This chat is well worth the visit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acetoo
acetoo

This chat is well worth the visit Empty
PostSubject: This chat is well worth the visit   This chat is well worth the visit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 am

Well i would liek to say that live chat is awesome due to many facts 1st fact is the friends you make and support at live chat. 2nd you will get great support on the rails when you are doing good or deep in tourney and this will give you confidence in tourney and go further and deeper in tourney i find. 3rd is the fact that there is alot of great online players in chat that will give you great advice on almost any game they have online so yes live chat is good spot to be and again thank you admin for this great fourm
Back to top Go down
Samango
Admin
Admin
Samango

PostSubject: Re: This chat is well worth the visit   This chat is well worth the visit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Nice Post acetoo Smile
Back to top Go down
bestoboth
REGULAR
REGULAR
bestoboth

PostSubject: Re: This chat is well worth the visit   This chat is well worth the visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 pm

acetoo wrote:
Well i would liek to say that live chat is awesome due to many facts 1st fact is the friends you make and support at live chat. 2nd you will get great support on the rails when you are doing good or deep in tourney and this will give you confidence in tourney and go further and deeper in tourney i find. 3rd is the fact that there is alot of great online players in chat that will give you great advice on almost any game they have online so yes live chat is good spot to be and again thank you admin for this great fourm

I agree! COMPLETELY!!

Last time I was deep, er at least ITM, it was awesome to have folks backing me up, watching and making suggestions. It also encouraged me to do better and even though I was really in the wrong frame of mind to be playing poker I still made more money off the tourney than I would have without the support!

Plus, Ian really helped me specifically keep my mind from wandering and kept me from doing some real donk crap! LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dawnmichellemusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This chat is well worth the visit   This chat is well worth the visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This chat is well worth the visit
Page 1 of 1