WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ooohhhh run that RIVER dry....lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WINNINGHAND79
REGULAR
REGULAR
WINNINGHAND79

ooohhhh run that RIVER dry....lol Empty
PostSubject: ooohhhh run that RIVER dry....lol   ooohhhh run that RIVER dry....lol I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

ARE....YOU ...FUC**NG.......KIDDING ME!!!!!! ahhh-hahahaha..man this shit kills me!! Mad Laughing Laughing

I am not here to bitch or whine.....simply to comment on the things we see in this pool of players.....hahaha how many times has the river swooped in and saved the day for some poor fool, who is probably goin to give his chips up in the next hand anyway!! ahhh-hahaha this is too funny.. every body talks odds and luck(which im saving for another blog)... but really,how do you put that to work against a computer? i watch these guys,donk into a pot and then play like fools....and half the time,they end up with a huge stake & bully till they are out. the hands i have seen connect with these river.. is craziness. the "odds" of that card falling is unheard of im sure!!plz how many times have you sat there saying"WTF" as you stare at the river in anger!!!! i have seen too many chats where those words have been written..haha.i will admit, it does happen at real tables as well...but not like online..and not as frequent either!! hahaha like i said im not here to bitch.. Smile Smile simply laughing at the sadness of it all.

i know these players "will run their course"..and all the "they wont last" comments i see...but how do they end up at the final table?? i have sat at many and watch some good friends loss to hands that should have been folded long ago. hands where you got it by the nuts and then river comes along and washes all your dreams away..

before i go i would like to quote a part of a comment i received, because i do believe there i a difference in the two.....this getalmen
said... "That is what separates a poker player from a card player" very well put my friend..... in the end i guess it is the "poker" players that hit the money..win the loot and take it home in the end. the "card" player...simply passes time...game after game..
wetting his keyboard over every ace he hits.....and plans to rides that river till shes dry.....

goodnight all!
Back to top Go down

ooohhhh run that RIVER dry....lol
Page 1 of 1