WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Codd Brunson Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Codd Brunson Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:21 am

Day 01 - $00.01 to $05.06
Day 02 - $05.06 to $02.40
Day 03 - $02.40 to $08.58
Day 04 - $08.58 to $14.48 ..... UB $1.00 to $3.40
Day 05 - $14.48 to $10.84 ..... UB $3.40
Day 06 - $10.84 to $14.79 ..... UB $3.40
Day 07 - $14.79 to $14.91 ..... UB $3.40
Day 08 - $14.91 to $25.71 ..... UB $3.41
Day 09 - $25.71 to $29.00 ..... UB $3.14
Day 10 - $29.00 to $17.90 ..... UB $2.00
Day 11 - $17.90 to $21.20 ..... UB $2.00 to $8.00
Day 12 - BANNED SELF FROM INTERNET
Day 13 - $21.20 to $34.51 ..... UB $8.00
Day 14 - $34.51 to $26.30 ..... UB $8.00

TOOK A BREAK

10JAN11 - FT: $11.46 ..... UB $0.39
11JAN11 - FT: $06.76 ..... UB $0.39
12JAN11 - FT: $16.13 ..... UB $0.39
13JNA11 - FT: $31.55 ..... UB $0.39
14JAN11 - FT: $42.84 ..... UB $0.39

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl25

Last edited by CoddBrunson on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl26
Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Looking forward to seeing some more positive results. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:08 am

This appears to be a dismal start to a thread, but I failed to post Day 1, starting at $0.01. I borrowed $1.10 from a friend and used 55c of that to play a Satellite to the BLT. I won, unregistered from the BLT and had T$2.20 or $2.14 cash. I sent the money back to my friend, then grinded the remaining $1.10 into $5.05. So Day 1 was a good day.
Day 2, starting with $5.05, because of poor bankroll management, a couple poor decisions, and two unlucky hands, I turned that $5.05 into $2.39.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:45 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl27
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:50 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl29
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 am

All in all, today was a pretty good day. I managed to rebuild what I had destroyed yesterday, and some. Plus, I got my highest finish and biggest payout in the last 2 weeks of freerolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:58 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl31
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:05 am

All in all, another pretty good day. The highlight of my day was winning 3 or 4 Satellite's to the BLT in a row, and cashing in the freeroll I played at UB. The low point of my day was being Bubble Boy in a MTT for the first time in my online career.
Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:18 pm

That's looking better. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:52 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:12 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:22 am

Not that good of a day. I final tabled an 89 player freeroll for $1 7th place. Played the Daily Dollar, didn't do to good. Won the freeroll to the Ferguson. Didn't do good in the Ferguson. Played a league event and was the first player knocked out, shortly after my nut flush encountered a full house. Then I went and tried to play some Rush. It was poor bankroll management, but I bought in for $2.69 ran it up to $7.70 (should of cashed out), hit a straight flush in the process, but ran it back down to $0. Bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:03 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl34
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:09 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl35
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:42 am

Today. Today was eventful. I was ko'ed bubble boy in a freeroll on the
final table and ko'ed out of the PokerJokerz freeroll right around the
same time. Those were the first and only things I played this morning.
I was really pissed about bubbling, because I wasn't watching the lobby
or paying attention to the money, I could've easily outlasted one more
person for $1.50. I was ko'ed early from the PJz freeroll and it all
was too much, I had to walk away. I went and zoned out on tv.
After a
few hours, I thought of poker. I looked at the clock. It was 5:05. Ten
minutes til the Daily Dollar. I wanted to play it. I told myself, if I
was gonna play the Daily Dollar, I would have to play the best poker of
my life. I very well intended to make a deep run. Well, I played some
really awesome poker, but unfortunately my luck ran out.
I had 115k,
which was a little above chip average. Everyone else folds to me, like
two before the button. I have AK suited of diamonds, the blinds were at like 2k/4k.
I raise it to 18k. The big blind shoves all in with a few chips less
than me. I think about it. I know he has nothing, and is just making
some stupid donkey play, so I call. Sure enough J2 off suit.
Unfortunately the board went 2BBJA. That crippled me. I almost semi recovered but then was knocked out. I made my deepest run in the Daily
Dollar to date, 159th place, for $6.50.
I played the Ferguson after that, I was in the top 100 or better for the majority of the tournament, until I got moved to a new table and hit a wall, then started back sliding. I kind of went on tilt and was knocked out 30 before the money. Something I should have not allowed, but I was tired and kind of mad at how that tournament was ending up.
All in all, I repaired the damage to my bankroll from yesterday and in the end had a pretty good day.
Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Moving tables always changes the dynamics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Definitely chemist, some times its good, sometimes it's bad. The other day I was playing a tournament, I folded about 50 or 60 hands in a row, absolute garbage. I was like, I need a new dealer, some good cards, something. I got a table change, and in the first 10 hands, within 6 hands of each other I got AA twice. One double up, and another good win. It really put me back in the game. But that Ferguson, the table change was almost the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl36
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 pm

I played 4 freerolls yesterday. Two, I didn't do so good in, and two I
had a pretty good run going but ran into some bad hands almost
simultaneously. I ended up getting 5 cents in one, and 7 cents in the
other. I was really tired yesterday, so I just got off the computer so
I couldn't hurt my bankroll. I finished the day 12 cents up. All I want
to do, is finish in the black everyday. I don't care if it's 5 cents.
It's the days you end up negative, that are hard to make up for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 am

Codd Brunson Challenge Day_0810
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:14 am

Today was a pretty awesome day. I played a freeroll or two. Then was watching some other people play tournaments, and I didn't want to get involved in a tournament yet, so I decided to play some Rush. It wasn't exactly good bankroll management, but I always come up in Rush, I just have to cash out before I come down. So I bought in with $2.62 and decided if I got down to $2, I would leave, and if I got up to a good amount, then I'd cash out. I turned that $2.62 into $10.10, played one more hand and cashed out with $10. That was a huge bankroll boost. Then I railed a buddy throughout a tournament, he cashed pretty big, and tossed me $4.
I played an 80 cent Sat tournament and got $2.20. Then I played a $2.20 tournament with a few hundred people. I started out crushing. I was chip leader quite early on in the tournament, and was for quite some time. But then I had a few crazy hands and dropped down in chips. I came back up but never fully recovered the stack I had before. The worst part about the whole thing, is I played for three hours and got knocked out bubble boy. I essentially threw away $2.85 on one hand. It was really stupid, and I'm still really sore about it.
But all in all, it was a pretty awesome day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Day 09
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Codd Brunson Challenge Untitl37
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codd Brunson Challenge   Codd Brunson Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codd Brunson Challenge
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next