WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer Trouble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TopJimmy99
REGULAR
REGULAR
TopJimmy99

Computer Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Computer Trouble   Computer Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Hey, I just wanted to tell everyone I'm having a lot of trouble with my computer, luckily it's all covered under warranty... but it'll take about 3 weeks to send it in and get it back. I won't be around nearly as much as before, but I'll try to get on as often as I can wherever I can. Just didn't want anyone to think I abandoned the site - not that too many of you would be worried haha.

Anyway, goodluck to everyone and I'll see you when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
yeahbaby

Computer Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Trouble   Computer Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:51 pm

I know how you feel. I just recently got a back online ,after my old puter konked out.. Hopefully no withdrawal. Look for you back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
0gimmeurchips0
0gimmeurchips0

Computer Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Trouble   Computer Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Hope you get it sorted out soon Jimmy. I'm sure we'll see ya back online before long mate Smile
Back to top Go down

Computer Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Trouble   Computer Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Good luck with getting that fixed. Thnx for the heads up. I thought you just disappeared.
Back to top Go down
TopJimmy99
REGULAR
REGULAR
TopJimmy99

Computer Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Trouble   Computer Trouble I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Just letting everyone know that I've got my computer back. The hard drive was messed up but the warranty covered its repair. I might actually send it back though because the bastards installed a smaller hard drive than I originally had, or I might just deal with it, I don't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Trouble   Computer Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: OFF TOPIC :: General banter-
Jump to: