WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TAGFISH can make ya chips mid tourny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dadsrusonline
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER
dadsrusonline

TAGFISH can make ya chips mid tourny Empty
PostSubject: TAGFISH can make ya chips mid tourny   TAGFISH can make ya chips mid tourny I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 pm

TAGFISHS are strong pre-flop holdem players.they raise quite often and make their opponents nervous. At the same time they force opponents with weak cards to fold. But all their problems come after the flop. they raised once already and they become tied to the pot. Therefore they do not want to fold their cards. And they almost never fold top-pair even if there are 4 cards of the same suit on the table. tagfishs do not remember one of the main rules of Texas Holdem poker – the real game starts after the flop. most of these players will get a big chip stack early but as the tables level out and other big stack join the table is where tagfishs become the most reckless as they are lost on how to play this is a great oppurtunity for me to jump on their stack little my little or with one good hand that leaves them crippled and are forced to play the allin game just before itm leaving you the chance to aquire his chips or sit back and enjoy the others war it out advancing you closer to itm
hope some of these tips are useful cheers dadsrus
Back to top Go down

TAGFISH can make ya chips mid tourny
Page 1 of 1