WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not doing so well...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

Not doing so well... Empty
PostSubject: Not doing so well...   Not doing so well... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:35 pm

As some of you may know, I just lost my grandfather about 2 months ago. I was horribly saddened by this and just wasn't the same person for a little bit after that. He meant a lot to me and I really really loved him. I am still thinking about him each and every day and how important he was to me.

Some of you may also know that I just lost my last grandfather about a week ago. He died on January 9th, 2011 of a heart attack. My grandmother was getting ready for church as usual on a Sunday morning while she called and called my grandfather because she usually picks him up on the way to church. (No, they weren't living together as they got in arguments often.) He wasn't answering and they were thinking something was wrong so they went over to his house to see what was going on. They got in and happened to find him lying on the kitchen floor dead. I was then called and immediately came over. I was also deeply saddened by this. He also meant a lot to me and he was my last real grandfather.

We just had his funeral a couple hours ago and it was difficult to say goodbye. I'm not doing so well at the moment as I am shedding tears just writing this topic. Thanks for reading this and you all are great.

So things haven't been going so well lately but I'd like to thank you guys for helping. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

Not doing so well...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: