WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW DO I GET TO BE A MEMBER OF THE FREEROLLERS GROUP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

HOW DO I GET TO BE A MEMBER OF THE FREEROLLERS GROUP Empty
PostSubject: HOW DO I GET TO BE A MEMBER OF THE FREEROLLERS GROUP   HOW DO I GET TO BE A MEMBER OF THE FREEROLLERS GROUP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Anyone wishing to play in any Pokerjokerz Freeroll has to be invited tp become a member of the FREEROLLERS.

There are no specific requirements to join, but whether to accept a member is down to the moderators. They, after looking at various aspects will decide if someone is worthy of inviting.

In general, invitation will be given if you have proven to be a useful member of the forum.

Unlike the old forum, to play in our games, you need to earn the right to play in them.Quite simply, the days of people turning up, making one post and never being seen until the next freeroll, are gone. Only those that deserve to play will be considered.

Please be reminded that playing in Freerolls is a privilige, not an entitlement. Access can be removed at any stage by the moderators. If a member of the Freerollers goes a substantial period of time without posting then they will be removed from the list.

Likewise, begging to be made a Freeroller actually makes it highly unlikely to win the hearts of the mods, and could actually result in your acceptance taking longer. A simple question to the mods is perfectly fine. If you feel you deserve to be considered then PM a moderator who will review your profile, and your posting history. If they think you are worthy candidates then they will award you FREEROLLER status.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com

HOW DO I GET TO BE A MEMBER OF THE FREEROLLERS GROUP
Page 1 of 1