WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll say it again..

Go down 
+4
Samango
Ian
FullTiltIronMan
yeahbaby
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
yeahbaby

I'll say it again.. Empty
PostSubject: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:25 pm

..FTP hates me! Not just playing poker but also in their Pro Chat. Last night Annette_15 was host.You can go to chat and ask whatever pro (there at the time) questions.I asked a few basic questions that got by. Then I was trying to post a question asking about her "early start" on FTP (age 15) and it said I could not post a question for 2 mins. The whole time I tried to post that question I got this error box
which said something to this affect .

" You are only allowed to post a question every 2 mins.Please wait 85,614 secs to try again.

WTF !? Yep that the time that was posted (couldn't copy and paste).

It is my opinion and always be my opinion that FTP is "RIGGED " Smile
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

That is a bunch of crap.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm

FullTiltIronMan wrote:
That is a bunch of crap.

Don't beat around the bush..

Just come out and say what you think...
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
Samango
Admin
Admin
Samango

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Don't play there!
Back to top Go down
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
yeahbaby

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Samango wrote:
Don't play there!

That's my only problem .."I LOVE POKER". Smile So i tend to go back often ,I just never deposit .
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:39 am

LOL Thats alot of time to come up with some more good questions lol or maybe you were asking questions that were to hard for her to answer... hmmm But I tend to do better on fulltilt when im doing worse on other sites try resetting your stats cause I think the stats play alot with your winnings because the computer keeps it close to reality so if your on a winning streak its most likely until you even out your stats but the question glitch emmm got me on that 1
Back to top Go down
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
yeahbaby

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Mrgreene wrote:
LOL Thats alot of time to come up with some more good questions lol or maybe you were asking questions that were to hard for her to answer... hmmm But I tend to do better on fulltilt when im doing worse on other sites try resetting your stats cause I think the stats play alot with your winnings because the computer keeps it close to reality so if your on a winning streak its most likely until you even out your stats but the question glitch emmm got me on that 1

How do I reset my stats ?
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Ian wrote:
FullTiltIronMan wrote:
That is a bunch of crap.

Don't beat around the bush..

Just come out and say what you think...
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:32 pm

lol "that is just a bunch of crap"

Subtlety not your strongest points LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Ian wrote:

I just think that is unfair.

That she has to wait over 80,000 seconds to ask another question.
Back to top Go down
Dolomite K1d
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 pm

^^ thats rough
Back to top Go down
0gimmeurchips0
0gimmeurchips0

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:41 pm

FullTiltIronMan wrote:
Ian wrote:

I just think that is unfair.

That she has to wait over 80,000 seconds to ask another question.

Ah, I think Ian misunderstood your first post, as did I. I thought you were saying that the "FTP IS RIGGED" arguement was a load of crap.

I don't think it is rigged by the way, I just think that idiot donks get lucky when they can't press that FOLD button.
Back to top Go down
WINNINGHAND79
REGULAR
REGULAR
WINNINGHAND79

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:52 pm

im not sure how many time my loving wife has stood behind me, rubbing my shoulders, (as i break the mouse..lol) be couse some dude won with 6-2 offS. like im not even sure how some of these hand connect???!!!! hahaha i have , as most of you have, see the absloute worst hands in poker, take out some of the best. i find that it keeps this game at a "bingo poker" game, at best. dont get me wrong, the lvl of player increases, in later stages. but the card pattern is just as random. which causes one to question a decent playable meathod. some say go "go all in"...............i've tried that way, eventually...ur out. NEXT.... some say hold out... play strong hands... i try this too. and i find that sooner or later... you loss out to some crap-ola hand that some dude donky'ed into and now ur chip stack is shot to hell. i find that its too random to get any solid method and so i try to not to get upset when i get a bad beet................. like i said.........I TRY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 am

lol what he means is say what you mean its a bunch of crap but you want to say THATZ SUM BULLL CHIT!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll say it again..   I'll say it again.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll say it again..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: POKER DISCUSSION :: BAD BEATS AND GROANS-
Jump to: