WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chemist
chemist

Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure Empty
PostSubject: Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure   Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Freerolls and low buyin Promotional Tournaments running daily till mid december.

Details Here:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/jonathan-duhamel-caribbean-adventure/

Back to top Go down
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
yeahbaby

PostSubject: Re: Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure   Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks for the link....I could use a trip, and for free ! " Nothing venture nothing gained "
Back to top Go down
isohatedis
REGULAR
REGULAR
isohatedis

PostSubject: Re: Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure   Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

i played in the freerolls a few times and they are without doubt the biggest donkfest going(and i only play freerolls and micro-stakes)first hand from 4 -8 players all in every time
Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

PostSubject: Re: Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure   Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:30 pm

isohatedis wrote:
i played in the freerolls a few times and they are without doubt the biggest donkfest going(and i only play freerolls and micro-stakes)first hand from 4 -8 players all in every time

They definately are bingo at its best.
Super Turbo

antes start on first hand
10k/5k blinds and 2k ante after 40 minutes.

But what if ... Palm Trees .. Major Tournament ... someone has to get there, it could be you (as they say on the lottery)

There is also a buyin which offers more places and they are just an added bonus as the full buyin is paid out the same as any other tournament.

Back to top Go down
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure   Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:00 am

LOL yea they are pretty donkish there and that can be good or bad
good if you catch but cbad it you get caught! lol
it's hard and takes a lot of skill to wade threw em but once you do then your in there cheers like GOALLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure   Pokerstars Duhamel caribean adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1