WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')

Go down 
+2
FullTiltIronMan
KdaBluesky82
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KdaBluesky82
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') Empty
PostSubject: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi, guys

I´m new here, and what is this for a site ? Anyone who can explain, please ? Smile

My name is Pauli, and I´m from the faroese, probably many who don´t know where it is, its between England and Norway Smile
I´m 28 years old, and play at fulltilt for the most Smile
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome to PokerJokerz!

Hope you like it around here, good luck at the tables.
Back to top Go down
KdaBluesky82
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Tnx, and good luck to you too Smile

How can I get the password to the freeroll to night at fulltilt, I want to show you guys what I´m made of, hehe Wink :p
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:36 pm

The freeroll is invitation only.

So you won't be able to play today.
Back to top Go down
KdaBluesky82
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Ok, tnx Smile

Is there a tourney someday that many plrs from here are entering ? Would be fun getting to know you all, and playin together Smile

Where and what do you play ?

Would be fun if many plrs from here entering the same tourney Smile
Back to top Go down
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
yeahbaby

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Welcome kda...There will be other FRs for members ,just stay active here. Smile
Back to top Go down
KdaBluesky82
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Yes, I do that Smile
Back to top Go down
0gimmeurchips0
0gimmeurchips0

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 pm

KdaBluesky82 wrote:
Ok, tnx Smile

Is there a tourney someday that many plrs from here are entering ? Would be fun getting to know you all, and playin together Smile

Where and what do you play ?

Would be fun if many plrs from here entering the same tourney Smile

Last Tuesday, some of us played the Daily Dollar and Ian shipped us the buyin. We also bet some PJ points on who would last the longest. (I won Laughing) It's alot of fun and I think we will be doing this every week. We all go into the chat room at the same time too. You should join us next week. Details will be posted on the forum.

Welcome to the PokerJokerz!
Back to top Go down
KdaBluesky82
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Congratulatin with that Smile

Sounds like fun Smile What time on tuesday do you all go online ? Smile I must join you.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Hello, sorry I wasnt about earlier to introduce myself, but sadly someone messed around with my company's internet and I couldnt get online.

I misseed my own damn freeroll LOL

Anyway, welcome to pokerjokerz.

Stick around and theres lots of stuff to be won..

Ian
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:24 am

Hello joker this is a site where only active members have fun and enjoy it.
So stay around your new club make new friends and have fun
most of the action is in the chatroom so stop by and if you go in and no 1's home try back will will be there rust me its a good place to gather rails and meet the true pokerjokerz and mods ty for joining and see you soon.

ps: make sure you post and follow the instruction on how the get the pass words
and if you understand what it means to have a chance to win some cash without alot of people in a tourney then DON'T LEAK your new forums passwords to no body and keep your chances better and adding or starting your bank roll gl and see you soon

pps: 1 more thing make you check out the team challange were having we have 4 groups 4 you to choose from find 1 you like post in the fourm for request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')   Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:') I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, guys javascript:emoticonp(':lol:')
Page 1 of 1