WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR
David A Murphy

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Just wanted to say hello to all the forum goers out there.

My name is David Murphy, and I'm 26. Currently engaged to my fiancee Tracy and we have a 7 month old baby girl named Skylar Anne. I'm a Sales Manager for Kelly Grimsley Auto in Odessa, TX and surrounding areas, but Tracy and I are moving to the Norfolk, VA area before Christmas.

I've been playing poker since I was 13 years old. My father used to be a professional musician (played with Charlie Daniels for about 2 years before starting his own group The Midway Express in the early 90s), so I basically grew up in bars and clubs.

I'm a very avid poker and billiards player, been to Vegas a few times for both and done well. Found this community through some old posts on FTP's FB page, and just kinda thought it was a cool place to chill between tables. I definitely like the fact that Ian personally funds all of the freerolls on here out of his own pocket, that's pretty cool.

Once I get more familiar with the people and how things operate around PJz, I may start pitching in a litlte cash myself to help better the community. Glad to see there really are some other people out there that care about the poker community as much as I do.

Best of luck to everybody on the tables! Hope to get to meet a lot of ya'll on the felt soon!
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Great introduction David!

Welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Really good to have you onboard Dave,

Its nice when people come in and give a proper insight into themselves and their lives. Makes the community feel so more real.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR
David A Murphy

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Btw, I go by Murphy for anybody I end up chatting with all the time. Plus there's already another Dave running around here, and it gets confusing Razz. I seen Dave / David and don't respond to it half the time lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Short Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Introduction   Short Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Introduction
Page 1 of 1