WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TopJimmy99
REGULAR
REGULAR
TopJimmy99

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:31 am

I actually found this forum from a freeroll on Full Tilt, and after a looking around a little I decided to sign up.

I'm just a 20 year old student, 21 in 4 days, from Fairfax, Virginia (USA) with hopes of winning the big pot. I've been playing poker on and off for about 4 years, but over the past few months I've started to get much more serious. Unfortunately my play has been restricted to micro-stakes games and mostly freerolls since money is pretty tight in college. It's funny because some weekends I have to decide between beer and freerolls or malt liquor and extra buy-in money.

Anyway, I've spent the past hour or so reading over the forum and I'm surprised at how unique this place is. This seems to be a pretty tight-knit community, which is pretty rare. I'm really hoping to get to know some of the regulars on here, it'd sure be nice to have some friends to play with.

I hope this wasn't too long winded, and if there's anything you all would like to know about me, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 am

Nice introduction Jimmy, welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to chatting and playing with ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:38 am

Hi and welcome to Pokerjokerz.

No, your post wasnt too long winded, and I wish more people would take the time to introduce themselves so well.

Hope to see you around alot, and it would especially be nice if you would pop into the chatroom at some point to meet the crew..
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
chemist
chemist

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi Jimmy

Nice intro.
I'm more choosy than some of the others with my welcomes so your long winded intro must have been good,
and deserving of an acknowledgement.

Welcome to PokerJokerz
Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 pm

hey man...see you at the tables...hope not at the rails...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: POKERJOKERZ HOME AREA :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: