WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PJ Revenue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TopJimmy99
REGULAR
REGULAR
TopJimmy99

PJ Revenue Empty
PostSubject: PJ Revenue   PJ Revenue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 pm

In a post by a Mr. CoddBrunson on a freerollers thread, he said he clicks on ads to generate revenue for the site. I was wondering if just clicking was enough to bring money in or if you need to go further than just clicking (because I'd definitely click all these bastards if it would help).

Also, what other things can we do, other than posting and visiting the chat, to help the site out?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PJ Revenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PJ Revenue   PJ Revenue I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:17 am

The way to raise funds at POKERJOKERZ is to click on poker sites adverts that you dont have and create accounts. Then play games and win money.

Once you win money and start to play real money games where you pay rake you earn PJ money.

Also click on the sites offering no deposit bonuses and take up those offers. We get paid commision for that.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR
David A Murphy

PJ Revenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PJ Revenue   PJ Revenue I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 pm

I also used to work with Yahoo ads on some of my old websites back in the day. Any unique address can click it once each day to earn additional revenue.

Might be something to look into if your bored Wink
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PJ Revenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PJ Revenue   PJ Revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:40 am

There is most definitely something everyone can do.

On the main page at www.pokerjokerz.com you will see underneath the CLICK HERE TO ENTER an advertisement.

Should people happen to click on those adverts on a regular basis that will generate revenue for POKERJOKERZ which in turn will be used to fund freerolls and money added games.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PJ Revenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PJ Revenue   PJ Revenue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PJ Revenue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: POKERJOKERZ HOME AREA :: POKERJOKERZ.COM-
Jump to: