WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My freeroll winnings thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Totiburgio
REGULAR
REGULAR
Totiburgio

My freeroll winnings thread Empty
PostSubject: My freeroll winnings thread   My freeroll winnings thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Well, someone recommended me to do this, Ill start posting every cash I get into in ANY freeroll. I haven´t played anything today, so Ill post a winning from last night:
8th in "geeks on poker show", 572 players, cashed for $2,20
Back to top Go down
Totiburgio
REGULAR
REGULAR
Totiburgio

PostSubject: Re: My freeroll winnings thread   My freeroll winnings thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Well, I know I created this strictly for freerolls, but I wanted to share with you guys that I took down a 18 man 5,50 sng for $36 and a 90 man 6,60 knockout sng for $144 at the same time, and my bank is currently at $260.
Back to top Go down
bestoboth
REGULAR
REGULAR
bestoboth

PostSubject: Re: My freeroll winnings thread   My freeroll winnings thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:21 am

Totiburgio wrote:
Well, I know I created this strictly for freerolls, but I wanted to share with you guys that I took down a 18 man 5,50 sng for $36 and a 90 man 6,60 knockout sng for $144 at the same time, and my bank is currently at $260.

THATS AWESOME DUDE!!!!!

Question: How have you adjusted your play, or have you had to adjust your play from FRs to the different buy-in levels???

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dawnmichellemusic
Totiburgio
REGULAR
REGULAR
Totiburgio

PostSubject: Re: My freeroll winnings thread   My freeroll winnings thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Well, To be honest, in the 18 man sng I applied the rules in which included on the freeroll thread, basically because I discovered it was useful in some sngs as well... BUT in the $6,60, since I was under the average until final table, my game was far more aggressive... I shoved lots of times during the tournie, but just with hands which were worth it, such AK, AQ, JJ or 10 10 in an occassion.
Back to top Go down
bestoboth
REGULAR
REGULAR
bestoboth

PostSubject: Re: My freeroll winnings thread   My freeroll winnings thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm

I have found that on higher buy ins I really have to adjust my play... although that is probably an indication that I am being WAY to loose in FRs. Perhaps that is why I have been having trouble! LOL

I had a bad streak a few months back... not like I had a lot but burned through my BR and since I just didn't want it to become a problem I sorta had to step away... of course when i returned it was to a ZERO balance and little patience for FRs...

Perhaps I need to reconsider and really tighten up and play right! LOL

Thanks for the INSPIRATION!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dawnmichellemusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My freeroll winnings thread   My freeroll winnings thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My freeroll winnings thread
Page 1 of 1