WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style

Go down 
+2
David A Murphy
dadsrusonline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dadsrusonline
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER
dadsrusonline

1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style Empty
PostSubject: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:09 am

cheers all i may be new to the site and forum but by no means am i new to playing poker with a majority of the members here and i myself am on a journey to become THE NEXT POKER PRO
lol seriously that is my goal but as like everything it takes time and practice would love to sit down with u folks and play and chat and learn some more maybe u folks might put together a buyin league on ftp or another one of ur sites that u approve of just an idea
cheers dadsrus
Back to top Go down
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR
David A Murphy

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:23 pm

A league is something we have been discussing for a little while. I'm actually in the middle of a personal project for something of the sort. Raised quite a bit of cash so far (up to about $780 actually atm, starting at $50).

Once my taxes come back, I can REALLY bulk up on some startup funds Smile
Back to top Go down
Samango
Admin
Admin
Samango

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:33 pm

That's very generous of you David
Pokerjokerz is always grateful for donations and we all look forward to your league prizes

When is this starting?
Back to top Go down
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR
David A Murphy

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 am

Well, as I recently hit my goal of 1k for prizes, I'm going to start working on coding for a website for data and the likes. I could just go with one of those cheapy free scripts but it won't have the long term effect I'd like.

I'd say anywhere between 2-3 months tops. If I had all day to sit and work on the scripts, I'd say no more than a couple weeks, but my dayjob / baby / fiancee kinda prohibit that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samango
Admin
Admin
Samango

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 pm

oh? website , coding?
I'm pretty sure Nem was talking about a PJ league
Back to top Go down
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR
David A Murphy

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah, gonna be completely custom, user interfacing, databases, graphics, everything. Wanna make it as simple as possible for an admin staff so they can just go through the interface to modify information if need be. Plus getting everything to automatically update when tournaments finish makes it so much easier. Players could just sign up, won't require an admin to be present or anything, or have to have manually input results.

Work in progress, that's for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Would be nice if I knew something about this don't you think
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR
David A Murphy

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 pm

Well, considering the fact I can't get into the chat room still, I haven't been able to really discuss details with ya. I can't figure out what the problem with that is, I've tried everything...

If there's a problem, please let me know. I don't wanna step on any toes or anything, just tryin to do something good for everybody at PJz.

If you would prefer to do all the work for it, I'm cool with that too. Just tryin to do my part m8, that's all Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 am

David A Murphy wrote:
Well, considering the fact I can't get into the chat room still, I haven't been able to really discuss details with ya. I can't figure out what the problem with that is, I've tried everything...

If there's a problem, please let me know. I don't wanna step on any toes or anything, just tryin to do something good for everybody at PJz.

If you would prefer to do all the work for it, I'm cool with that too. Just tryin to do my part m8, that's all Smile

Try updating your javascript. That should solve any problems you have
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 am

Wow
Back to top Go down
discinfrog
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER
discinfrog

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:43 pm

should get a weekly buy in game with bounties.. should be lots fun..
Back to top Go down
Samango
Admin
Admin
Samango

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 am

dadsrusonline wrote:
cheers all i may be new to the site and forum but by no means am i new to playing poker with a majority of the members here and i myself am on a journey to become THE NEXT POKER PRO
lol seriously that is my goal but as like everything it takes time and practice would love to sit down with u folks and play and chat and learn some more maybe u folks might put together a buyin league on ftp or another one of ur sites that u approve of just an idea
cheers dadsrus

Although many of us are still eligible to play on the major sites it would be better now to do this on a US friendly site

It seems to me to be a good idea to start finding out now where people would prefer to play, so that we can easily get something set up when Ian returns

On which US friendly site would you like to see a regular buy-in game for Pokerjokerz?
Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 pm

It looks like the whole country has migrated to Carbon.

and on a side note the Australians can't use Merge network anymore.

So I guess we will have to hold it in each others houses on rotation and make it a Tour.
Back to top Go down
Samango
Admin
Admin
Samango

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:03 pm

The Merge Sites, esp Carbon and FeltStars do seem to be the most obvious choice, which as you point out is very unfortunate for our Aussie pals Sad
That does leave the Cake Network as a contender but personally I'm not thrilled at that prospect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style   1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.10 buyin sit and learns POKERJOKERZ style
Page 1 of 1