WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS   THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm

THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS 468x60

Dr. Poker would like to welcome you to the new PokerIdol with a $10k Freeroll series, but not only that, he'll also throw in 2 GSOP Bucharest packages. The grand final will be a 20 person deep stack tournament, with first and second winning packages to the GSOP Bucharest worth $2,500 each. There are two ways to qualify, so read on and find out how you can play in this fantastic event.

Firstly, the top 200 finishers in the 4 Freerolls will be awarded points. At the end of the 4 events, the top 10 point earns will win a seat into the grand final. Each of the Freerolls has a $2,500 prize pool, so if even if you're not in the running for the final, you can still win a hefty cash prize!

The second way is to simply be one of the top 10 Experience point earners between 22th December and 20th January. Start planning your route to the final now and you could soon be in Bucharest playing the very best in European live poker.

Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
Aligator8841
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
Aligator8841

THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS   THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:22 am

im in Very Happy hope ill get some i played theyr first freeroll and almost every time if you have A you hit on flop turn or river Very Happy
Back to top Go down

THREE $2500 FREEROLL EVENTS
Page 1 of 1