WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Multi-Entry Tourny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luckyhuck
REGULAR
REGULAR

First Multi-Entry Tourny Empty
PostSubject: First Multi-Entry Tourny   First Multi-Entry Tourny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Alright, i had around $3 and some odd cents left in my BR, so i thought what the hell I'll join this new multi-entry tourny. It's the $2.20 double stack tourny. Anywho, I had a horrid start and after an hour i was down to a mere 220 chips at the break. I was pretty sure I was done, but then I thought about my DD rebuy comeback and just used the ol' sayin "chip and a chair". I then quickly doubled up a few times and with a little bit of luck, now had a healthy stack. I kept grinding and my chip stack grew. I would have to say that I played this tournament to the best of my ability, and I am proud now that i have a nice BR to work with. I ended up finishing 16th place out of roughly 6,800 people for a nice cashout of $44. It took 6hours and 30minutes to get to this point, but it was a great learning experience and it will help me improve my game and skill. I recommend everyone here tries a few Multi-Entry tournies, I think its a great idea by Full Tilt.
Back to top Go down
luckyhuck
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: First Multi-Entry Tourny   First Multi-Entry Tourny I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:49 am

ANOTHER GOOD DAY TODAY: I finished 105th out of 6,500 people in the same tournament as the one i described above. Also, I placed 20th in a $3.30 KO multi entry and won $30ish plus i had probably atleast 8KO's. ($4). On a good run, got donked out in 20th though and somewhat mad that i couldnt cash big but my BR is growing Smile
Back to top Go down
luckyhuck
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: First Multi-Entry Tourny   First Multi-Entry Tourny I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:49 am

there were 4,500 roughly in the $3.30 KO tourny BTW
Back to top Go down
0gimmeurchips0
0gimmeurchips0

PostSubject: Re: First Multi-Entry Tourny   First Multi-Entry Tourny I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 am

Nice work Huck. Hope your good run continues.

I'm also a fan of the multi-entry tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Multi-Entry Tourny   First Multi-Entry Tourny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Multi-Entry Tourny
Page 1 of 1