WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bankroll Management Advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
msroboto
msroboto

Bankroll Management Advice Empty
PostSubject: Bankroll Management Advice   Bankroll Management Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Bankroll management is important no matter how much or little you have.
I see too many people take their whole bankroll and put it in one tournament or bring it ALL to a ring table.

DON'T DO THAT!!!

My best advice is to look at the satellites.
I am looking for very specific ones. The ones that pay 1 in 4.
Examples include.

The .50 + .05 BLT Satellite
The 6.00 + .50 Double Deuce Satellite
The 14.00 + 1.00 50 50 Satellite (there are others in this price range that enter into other tournaments)

Remember you are not trying to win just be in the tournament when they get to paying out. If you're the chipleader I don't care what you have do not go all-in against the 2nd place guy and cripple yourself. If you can take out a shorty ok but don't go crazy with AA, KK, AK or ANY HAND. This is where you can practice folding into the money.

The idea is play them win the entry. Unregister from the tournament take the T$ and try again.
You only need to win say 2 of 4 for this to work out for you.
Sooo...you only have 2.00 don't put it all in one tournament try to spread the love and keep playing the freerolls too.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Bankroll Management Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bankroll Management Advice   Bankroll Management Advice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:26 am

good advice there Sue,

I would go further and give this little tip if you have less than $2 in your account.

Look for the $0.25+$0.05 sattelites to the Daily Dollar. The top 2 places win a $1 seat in the DD with third place winning 25 cents.

If you play 6 of these you only need to finish in the top 2 twice to return a 50 cents profit because you can unregister from the game and take the Tournament $$$ instead.

Whats most important in these games is playing ultra tight and saving chips ready for when there are only 4-5 left in and you are looking to double up. There is usually one person who takes everyone on and KOs most of the opponents. Sit tight, let him KO everyone then look for him to double you up once the table is getting short handed.

If ever I am severely short then its a great way to build up your BR slowly. Just keep playing the 30 cents satellites and every time you win a seat to the DD you unregister and keep the $$$.

Then once you have amassed a nice amount you can use those $$$ to buy into $1 SNGs.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com

Bankroll Management Advice
Page 1 of 1