WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is happening?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: What is happening?   What is happening? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm

I couldn't get into the site at all. Usually I just type in "pokerjokerz.com" and it takes me to the site. It says the site is unavailable though.

But I googled something that linked me to this page. And I noticed lots of people haven't been on here. What's going on with the site?
Back to top Go down
TopJimmy99
REGULAR
REGULAR
TopJimmy99

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:15 am

I haven't had any trouble. And I've been gone a little because mt ftp account is suspended so I'm not playing much until I get that back in action (which SHOULD be very soon, but they are so slow)
Back to top Go down
Samango
Admin
Admin
Samango

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

Jimmy, you didn't have a problem because you come straight to the forum, but the website, pokerjokerz.com , is down until further notice

FTO, I can't believe that you type web addresses every time, haven't you heard of bookmarks lol Razz

You can still access the forum, and the new temporary chat (on main forum page) at:-

https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com

Ian has sent an explanatory e-mail out so if people check their mail they shouldn't have a problem finding us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carscomefirst
carscomefirst

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

thanks sam, I rarely read my email and dont have a bookmark either lol
Back to top Go down
Samango
Admin
Admin
Samango

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

I have changed the Chat button on Top Menu to take you to the Main Forum Page, where the temporary chat is Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is happening?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: POKERJOKERZ HOME AREA :: HELP AND INFORMATION-
Jump to: