WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS THE LIVE CHATROOM WORTH USING.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

IS THE LIVE CHATROOM WORTH USING. Empty
PostSubject: IS THE LIVE CHATROOM WORTH USING.   IS THE LIVE CHATROOM WORTH USING. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 am

Absolutely and fundementally yes.

The chatroom offers you a chance to meet your fellow jokerz, and this can prove to be invaluable, as advice given on there tends to be far more useful as its real time, and people will be watching you and your table. They could well spot what you cannot see because you're engrossed in a game.

Also there are often nights when I will fund everyone in the room and we all take part in one game ( perhaps a $2 MTT on Pokerstars or Full Tilt ). That way we all watch what each other is doing, and we learn from it.

I have learned so much from others in the room, and I am sure they will tell you the same.

We all like to think we are the best player on the planet, but seeing how others play, and how they fare, you soon realise you don't know as much as you think you know.

With some of the advice you could go from being a complete donk, to someone who wins on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com

IS THE LIVE CHATROOM WORTH USING.
Page 1 of 1