WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spades Team Requests

Go down 
+2
bredstik
chemist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chemist
chemist

Spades Team Requests Empty
PostSubject: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Unlike the other teams in the Team Challenge the Spades team have high standards and joining criteria.

To be eligible to join you must have a proven ability and major event wins.

If you think you are good enough to join the best,
and are ready to step up from being with the rest,
you may present your initial case here.

Candidates displaying the right qualities may be offered the chance to progress to the next stage of selection,
and eventually possibly even achieve the ultimate reward of an invitation to join the elite.
Back to top Go down
bredstik
REGULAR
REGULAR
bredstik

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 am

I was a member of Team Spades the first time around and would love to give it another go! I'm rock solid and should be an attribute to your team.

Thanks!
bredstik
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:15 am

Yea and the only way to play for the great HEARTS group is to make it threw the clubs trials lol! Because if you think this is easy then try making it into the hearts you have to give blood samples for your dna lol!
Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:45 pm

bredstik wrote:
I was a member of Team Spades the first time around and would love to give it another go! I'm rock solid and should be an attribute to your team.

Thanks!
bredstik

That's brilliant it would be good if we can get more of the old team back together to take it down again.

Welcome back bredstik.
Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Mrgreene wrote:
Yea and the only way to play for the great HEARTS group is to make it threw the clubs trials lol! Because if you think this is easy then try making it into the hearts you have to give blood samples for your dna lol!

LOL Hearts don't have their own trials they have to borrow Clubs !!!!
and because their applicants are so dodgy they also have to provide blood samples for random drugs testing.
lol!
Back to top Go down
richie37
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 am

GO HEARTS
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:09 am

chemist wrote:
Mrgreene wrote:

LOL Hearts don't have their own trials they have to borrow Clubs !!!!
and because their applicants are so dodgy they also have to provide blood samples for random drugs testing.
lol!
king lol!
Back to top Go down
Aligator8841
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
Aligator8841

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:23 pm

i lvoe thsi forum i am laughing for 10 minutes Smile)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:22 pm

I would like to join the best suite there is, the only suit with the best card in the deck.
Back to top Go down
Emberlajz
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER
Emberlajz

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:16 pm

i want in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 pm

I would like to thank everyone responsible for allowing me to join such an awesome team. You will not be disapointed. I look forward to these team challenges. Once again thank you, and never forgot, Spades are the best suite in the deck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spades Team Requests   Spades Team Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spades Team Requests
Page 1 of 1