WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

THE TEAM CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: THE TEAM CHALLENGE   THE TEAM CHALLENGE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 am

As you may well have seen, we are trying to get all our players into teams ready for the TEAM CHALLENGE event that will be running at some stage in the new year.

However, to make things "interesting" I am going to be running something completely new and unique that I don't beleive any forum has ever done before.

I am going to give each team their own affiliate account at some poker sites, and as a team they must work together to try build up as much revenue as possible. How they do that is down for the teams to decide amongst themselves. However the most logical way would be to get people playing at the site, winning in some freerolls and generating revenue then by playing in real money games.

What the team chooses to do with that money is purely up to themselves, they may elect to run their own private events or trade in the money and share it equally on a site that you all agree on.

The simple fact is your team has the chance to make themselves some money and run your own events. The more you take part, the more you collectively play, the more you will all get back.

I will be posting in each teams forum at some point with the links to the relevant sites, and its then up to each team to make sure everyone signs up and plays there regularly.

At the end of each month I will report which team is doing the best, and every 3 months I will host a freeroll at FULL TILT POKER for the team that so far has managed to generate the most revenue for their team.

Teams will be allowed 75% of everything they generate to do what they please with. If the team decides to host freerolls and encourage more members then they are free to do so. EIther way its your team, your money, you decide what to do with it.

At the end of the year I will take 10% of each teams revenues and it will be bundled together and the team that has generated the most revenue in the year will be given that money. Either in the form of a freeroll on FULL TILT POKER or shared out equally amongst the team members.

As I have said above, its your team and its down to you to get as many people involved in any way you can. The more that get involved the more you are likely to make.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com

THE TEAM CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TEAM CHALLENGE   THE TEAM CHALLENGE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:23 am

Ingenious
Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

THE TEAM CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TEAM CHALLENGE   THE TEAM CHALLENGE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm

That is something completely different.
Back to top Go down
isohatedis
REGULAR
REGULAR
isohatedis

THE TEAM CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TEAM CHALLENGE   THE TEAM CHALLENGE I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:57 am

interesting,something to look forward to in the new year
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

THE TEAM CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TEAM CHALLENGE   THE TEAM CHALLENGE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm

I have now posted the first links in each teams area.

Every referal that is made and succesful earns the team that referred them $10.

This can be built up and then the team decides what to do with it.

They can host freerolls to ge their team more members or divide it up between all their team.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
tld45
REGULAR
REGULAR

THE TEAM CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TEAM CHALLENGE   THE TEAM CHALLENGE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 pm

That sounds awsome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE TEAM CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TEAM CHALLENGE   THE TEAM CHALLENGE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE TEAM CHALLENGE
Page 1 of 1