WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poker Probabilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matiasrabe
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

Poker Probabilities  Empty
PostSubject: Poker Probabilities    Poker Probabilities  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Here are some basic probabilities that you should know:

POST DELETED

And here is a fact that you should know

this post was originally posted by Poker Pete at a reputable Poker Site

We do not allow the stealing of other peoples work!

Back to top Go down
chemist
chemist

Poker Probabilities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Probabilities    Poker Probabilities  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Hmmm Guess I found the page this was copied from, looks very familiar.
And no this is not your own post it comes straight from the strategy area of another forum,
that I came across purely for research purposes, as I normally just stay here at the best Poker Forum on the Web of course.

Probabilities

Flush Probabilities Probability of being dealt suited cards 23.5%
Probability of flopping a flush when holding two suited cards 0.8%
Probability of flopping a flush draw when holding two suited cards 10.9%
Probability of hitting a flush draw (both turn/river, needing one card to hit) 35%

Straight Probabilities Probability of hitting an open-ended straight draw (i.e. 4 straight cards, need one on either end to hit on turn or river) 31.5%
Probability of hitting a gutshot draw (inside straight draw) on turn or river 16.5%

Pocket Pair Probabilities Probability of being dealt a pocket pair 5.9%
Probability of hitting a three of a kind or quads at the flop when you hold a pocket pair 11.8%
Probability of being dealt AA 0.45%

Unpaired Hole Cards Probabilities Probability of making a pair with one of your hole cards (example: hitting an ace or a king if you hold AK) 32.4%
Probability of hitting two pair on the flop with each of your hole cards (example: hitting both an ace and a king on the flop, when holding AK) 2%

Ace Probabilities Probability that at least one of your hole cards is an ace 14.9%

Probability of no one holding an ace, assuming you do not have an ace. Note: this can be used for any card (because the chances of you being dealt an ace or a king is exactly the same). # Players Probability
2 84.5%
3 70.9%
4 59%
5 48.6%
6 39.7%
7 32.1%
8 25.6%
9 20.1%
10 15.6%

Probability someone else does not have an ace, assuming you do have an ace, by total number of players: # Players Probability
2 88.2%
3 77.5%
4 67.6%
5 58.6%
6 50.4%
7 43%
8 36.4%
9 30.5%
10 25.3%

Back to top Go down

Poker Probabilities
Page 1 of 1