WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TITAN POKER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

TITAN POKER  Empty
PostSubject: TITAN POKER    TITAN POKER  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:47 am

TITAN POKER  Affiliate-728x90

To receive a $20 starting bankroll, with the opportunity to increase that to $150 then click on the image above and register with BANKROLLMOB.

You will be asked to verify your identity and they will make checks that you havent had an account previously at Titan Poker.

Titan Poker is the largest site on the Ipoker Network, however it does not accept players from the USA.

If you cant find a game at Titan Poker to suit your needs, you wont find one anywhere. It has literally everything.

Clearing the points needed to increase the further increments is not easy, but managable with good bankroll management, and a slice of luck. Its best to stick to micro stakes SNGs and build up your BR slowly, or play the limit Holdem Tables for the lowest buy in possible and grind it up.

Bankrollmob offer numerous incentives to keep you active, including a Mobdraw each week where the winners can win $50 in free money. Or theres the Mobsafe where you have to crack the 3 digit safe code. If you manage it you win whatever is in the safe at the time. Its been known to go up to $150 ( and I've won it once for $30 so its not a scam ).
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
ginger557
ginger557

TITAN POKER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN POKER    TITAN POKER  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:39 pm

this is the only badf thing i have an account with all the sites in bankrool mob as you put me on to them way last year and i would say to any1 looking for free br bankroll mob has some of the best about
Back to top Go down
0gimmeurchips0
0gimmeurchips0

TITAN POKER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN POKER    TITAN POKER  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 am

I have also availed of alot of these offers already. One piece of advice I would give people that are going to get them is to concentrate on one site at a time to make the most of that bonus before moving onto the next.

Titan probably offers one of the best offers but it will take A LOT of play to get the full $150. If it's still the same offer, you get $50 when you sign up, another $50 at 5k Titan points and a final $50 when you earn 10k Titan points.

If you like iPoker sites and are a decent player, you should be able to make a nice profit out of this promotion. GL.
Back to top Go down
Z_Baron_Samedi
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

TITAN POKER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN POKER    TITAN POKER  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:13 pm

This offer is very intriguing! im convinced! I'll give it a try!
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

TITAN POKER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN POKER    TITAN POKER  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:45 am

You should Z..

These sites are 100% genuine and offer real money for you to play with.

OK you cant withdraw until you clear a certain number of points but its a good place to start and allows you the chance to work at building a bankroll.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

TITAN POKER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN POKER    TITAN POKER  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TITAN POKER
Page 1 of 1