WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swimming or Poker???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eberetta1
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER
eberetta1

Swimming or Poker??? Empty
PostSubject: Swimming or Poker???   Swimming or Poker??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Happens every time you make plans for a decent game. I missed a tourney today because someone wanted to buy me a buffet at the Golden Corral. Wolf down chicken, butterscotch pudding with nilla wafers and bananas, pork, small ice cream cone. I skip the liquids, so I can get home before company arrives. My daughter drives to an open house and I keep driving forward, sure enough my company is in the driveway waiting for me to show up after they have been on the road for 2 hours. I get home figuring I can play this forums freeroll, and sure enough everyone wants to go swimming!!! Which wins??? Page down for the answer.

Swimming won, and by the time I got to the poker game I had 420 chips and still had to shower the chlorine off of me. Doh...
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan
FullTiltIronMan

Swimming or Poker??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming or Poker???   Swimming or Poker??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I would always choose hanging out with family over poker. Smile
Back to top Go down

Swimming or Poker???
Page 1 of 1