WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM Empty
PostSubject: IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM   IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 pm

OK, when you click on the link to the chatroom you will be taken to a screen like this
IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM Untitl11

You wil notice that there is a list of members in the chatroom on the right hand side.
IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM Chat10

You will be allocated a new name, something totally stupid like SMOOCHIELIPS or CUDDLEBUNNY.

Your username will appear in GREEN. This means you are not a member of the chatroom and must wait for a moderator to make you a member. However before a moderator can make you a member you have to create a username.

To do this click on the icon beside your name
IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM Chat212

You will then be directed to another screen
IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM Chat311

At this point there are TWO options available.

1) Edit the username and wait for a moderator to register you. This is the quick way, however everytime you clear your cookies on your PC you will find your username is lost and you have to resort to going through all this again.

2) Register - This means if you clear your cookies then all you have to do is to log back in to XAT and your saved username will re-appear.

Personally I prefer to Register my details first, then go back in again and just log back in using the details I've already saved. However this is purely your choice.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerjokerz.forumotion.com

IDIOTS GUIDE TO GETTING INTO THE CHATROOM
Page 1 of 1