WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from being on tilt to winning $180

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Totiburgio
REGULAR
REGULAR
Totiburgio

from being on tilt to winning $180 Empty
PostSubject: from being on tilt to winning $180   from being on tilt to winning $180 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 am

well, this happened to me some hours ago... My Bankroll was at $100, and I wasnt quite willing to go under that because I couldnt cash out if I lost some of the money.
Finally I decided to go for some 2,20 sngs.
In the first one I was out with QQ against KK. in the following, my AK wasnt good enough against some guys 3 3. later, the river killed me in an AK vs A5 in which the last card was of course a 5. I dont even remember how I lost the forth one... and thenI decided to go for a HU match in which I was taken before the 5th hand.
I was REALLY mad at that point, and thought that I could win back what I have lost playing higher limits in order to be above $100 again.
Ive got into two tournies: a 90 man $6,60 knockout SNG and a 18 man $5,50 SNG.
After some really good and tight poker, I took down both tournies: the 18 man gave me $36, and the 90 man gave me $144 (plus a couple knockout bounties).
Ill try not to do this again, but I could say I got lucky on this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
POKARZ
REGULAR
REGULAR
POKARZ

PostSubject: Re: from being on tilt to winning $180   from being on tilt to winning $180 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Nice Smile
Congratz man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aligator8841
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER
Aligator8841

PostSubject: Re: from being on tilt to winning $180   from being on tilt to winning $180 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:05 am

Congratz hope you will winn more !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from being on tilt to winning $180   from being on tilt to winning $180 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from being on tilt to winning $180
Page 1 of 1